Lead Back-End Engineer
Lead Back-End Engineer
Who You Are
The right candidate for the role is interested in growing with a small team of focused, dedicated individuals. We’re looking for a team player who learns through failure and finds creative ways to build, not just consume. You’ll succeed here if you are proactive and help before the questions are asked. At Anchor AI, we find joy in the hustle, but are also ready to celebrate our wins together. So, we need people who are ok doing the grunt work on the ground level and also capable of growing into leadership at an accelerated pace.
Who We Are
We are an early-stage SaaS startup that was spun out of an extremely successful 2021 Inc. 5,000 company. We are thrilled to launch our beta product in early 2022. Our focus is on building Product-Led software that helps business professionals get the most out of their meetings.
We are in the process of launching the beta version of our product, and have a ton of ideas and plans for what comes after our successful beta launch. We are looking for a talented Lead Back-End Engineer with a passion for entrepreneurship to join and help build Anchor AI.
- Support the build and management of the backend infrastructure for the Anchor platform
- Develop integrations with multiple 3rd party services using Rest APIs
- Support the implementation of Anchor AI’s data strategy
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers and fellow engineers
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Manage diverse group of engineering team members both outsourced and in-house
- Expertise in React, RESTful APIs, NoSQL, and Firebase/GCP ecosystem
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc.)
- Strong people skills that contribute to an open and collaborative environment
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery approaches
- Experience working in cross-functional teams with engineers, designers, and product managers.
- An ability to embrace and reduce uncertainty through continual validated learning
- Experience building CI / CD development pipelines with Github actions is a plus
- Experience with Google APIs is a plus
Benefits of Joining the Anchor AI Crew
"*" indicates required fields
Grow Personally and Professionally
Working with us means being part of creating products that shape the future for every office and every worker for years to come.
If you need remote work, we’ve got plenty. We have on-prem opportunities too. Phoenixville is an awesome place, close to Philly and the countryside.
Ready to join the crew and make the most of meetings?